Caledon East Loyal Orange Lodge No. 293
Caledon East, Ontario, Canada
Caledon East Loyal Orange Lodge No. 293 received its warrant in 1956. It is believed that the lodge held meetings in a small building between the Albion Hotel (on the southeast corner of Old Church Road and Airport Road) and St. James Anglican Church on Old Church Road.
The former Hall of Caledon East Loyal Orange Lodge No. 293 was built in 1870 and was used by the Lodge until 1977.
Due to dwindling membership in 1977, the Lodge went dormant and the remaining members transferred to the Lodge in Palgrave, Ontario. The United Church acquired the building.
The building was disassembled in 2013 and stored by the Caledon East for future relocated and reconstruction.