Victory Loyal Orange Lodge No. 137
On March 31st, 1944 the lodge was instituted with 24 members, 11 by initiation. M.W. Bro. Leslie H. Saunders, Past Provincial Grand Master of Ontario West invited several of his Orange brethren to join in organizing an Orange Lodge "With a Message and a Purpose."
Saunders was installed as the first Worshipful Master. The purpose of the new lodge was to place emphasis on Protestantism, patriotism, the public school, British heritage, Orange ideals and principles. The lodge's name was based on 1st John 5:4.
Taken from the history of Victory L.O.L. No. 137 written in 1989.